Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
GEE.
Saturday, March 12, 2005 @ 5:23 PM
GEE.i spent a whole daee looking for my missing maths file. and my brotherr camee ta helpp. he took onli 10mins ta find it?! >< irritattingg!! (=o^^)=o o=(^^o=) yapps. finalli its the [holidaee]!! well, not exactlyy. all the projects and homeworkk is suffocatingg mee!!!! x_x OH. campp is on tuesdaee tooo! :)) //it rockks.// cantt waitt. and going tamlyn's house for projectt! :p mr quek saidd ii sprainedd my armm. and gets to rest forr 2 weeks! XP he oso sprayed some smeelly medicinee. it stink like hell!!~ okaes. i ate macdonalds for dinnerr. growingg fatter as time flies! =( where aree my slimming pills!!!! =p end of the storyy.
|